Our restaurants are reopening!2nd July 2020
Baking scones and grinding coffee beans, never smelt so good!
We are pleased to be able to welcome you back to a selection of our restaurants from the 4th of July.
We are opening our restaurants in a controlled manner, to ensure we are reopening safely for you and our colleagues.
The first group of restaurants reopening on Saturday 4th July are:
- Bicester Garden Centre, Oxfordshire
- East Bridgford, Nottingham
- Derby Garden Centre, Derbyshire
- Endsleigh Garden Centre, Plymouth
- Evesham Garden Centre, Worcestershire
- Grosvenor Garden Centre, Chester
- Redfields Garden Centre, Fleet
- Sanders Garden Centre, Burnham-on-sea
- Springfields Garden Centre, Spalding
- Trentham Garden Centre, Stoke
- Trelawney Garden Centre, Wadebridge
We will keep you up to date with further openings via our social media pages, and this page on our website.
We are fully committed to following Government guidelines and keeping our co-workers and customers safe. To this end, we have come up with a new system of service that we hope you will want us to keep forever!
A new full table service is now in operation. One of our team members will guide you to a table of your choice where for your ease and convenience you can place your order with your waiter or waitress.
(*not available at East Bridgford or Newbridge, special menus will be available)
There will be no need to book a table - we will be allocating tables on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your local Blue Diamond Restaurant very soon!