Blue Diamond Acquisition of Bridgemere Garden Centre2nd August 2019
Blue Diamond is pleased to announce the acquisition of Bridgemere Garden Centre from Wyevale Garden Centres, bringing the group to a total of 37 garden centres across the UK and Channel Islands. The acquisition includes the freehold purchase of Bridgemere Nurseries.
Alan Roper, Managing Director of Blue Diamond, said: "I am personally pleased to be acquiring Bridgemere Garden Centre and Nurseries, which I have known since the 1980s. As a horticulturalist I look forward to restoring its original virtues. The onsite gardens are a treasure trove. We will be utilising the growing nursery to its fullest supplying both Bridgemere and the wider group with lesser known hardy plant species."
Our 2019 acquisitions from Wyevale are now:
- Tunbridge Wells Garden Centre, Eridge Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8HR
- Lower Morden Garden Centre, Lower Morden Lane, Morden, SM4 4SJ
- Rake Garden Centre, London Road, Rake, Lis, West Sussex, GU33 7JH
- Worcester Garden Centre, Droitwich Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 7SW
- Hereford Garden Centre (Kings Acre), Kings Acre Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 0SE
- Canterbury Chartham Garden Centre, Stour Valley Industrial Estate, Ashford Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7HF
- Bridgemere Garden Centre, Nantwich, CW5 7QB
We look forward to working with our new colleagues in the garden centre and nursery and welcoming them into the Blue Diamond Group.
All press enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org