All of our garden centres are open as normal. Our restaurants are also reopening. Click here to find our if you local garden centre restaurant is open. Restrooms and handwashing facilities are all available.
We have a number of measures in place to help protect both our customers and our colleagues. These are:
• We are monitoring the number of customers in our shops at any one time in line with the Government’s guidance on social distancing. We are very grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.
• Both our baskets and trolleys are still available for customer use, and we are providing facilities to sanitise your basket or trolley between customer use.
• We urge all customers and colleagues to follow Public Health England’s advice on handwashing.
• We are introducing signage in all shops to ensure customers keep apart when queuing at checkouts and welcome desks and reminding customers of the social distancing rule while you are in store.
• Our colleagues and customers wellbeing are our top priority, and we have taken extra measures to protect them both by installing protective Perspex screens on our tills to provide more protection between our customers and colleagues.
• We are encouraging our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact.
• We are reopening many of our restaurants and cafes. Our news section contains the details of this and the safety measures we have in place. Click here to read more...
Update - 14th July 2020
Following the announcement from the Government that face masks will be mandatory in England from 24th July 2020, we would ask that all customers bring a facemask with them to wear whilst visiting the garden centres. This will not be necessary in our cafes and restaurants. Click here to read more...