Retail Support Administrator, Guernsey
Blue Diamond Group is one of the UK’s largest Garden Centre Groups, with 37 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and we are continuously growing. Our centres are widely regarded as some of the best in the country and we have won many retail and restaurant awards. Our centres and restaurants offer style and innovation in an aspirational environment which encourages loyalty and satisfaction from our customers.
Our Group Head Office is located in Guernsey at Le Friquet, Home of Garden and Living and from here we provide a wide range of strategic, operational and administrative support for all our centres and restaurants and we are now looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team as Retail Support Administrator.
What we do
- Invoice reconciliation
- Raise Allocations
- Upload product data to our EPOS system.
- Maintain retail price file
- Query resolution
What we need
We are looking for someone with the following skillsets
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task varying projects and deadlines
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Sound knowledge of Excel/Google sheets (Training will be given)
- Good communication skills
- Career Progressive Environment
- Healthcare Cover (After 3 months in post)
- Pension (following 6 months in post)
- On Site Parking
- Staff Discount
- Active Sports and Social club
- Discretionary bonus following full years’ service