Fashion Retail Manager
We are now actively seeking to recruit an experienced and energetic Retail Manager for our Fashion department at Bicester Garden Centre.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To run our Fashion Department, it is essential that you are a creative and commercial individual with a flair for fashion retailing and have the ability to ensure your store is presented and merchandised in a dynamic, aspirational and inviting style. Your focus will always be on the customer and meeting their expectations to ensure our customers enjoy a truly unique and memorable shopping experience.
Driving profit is always paramount and our Retail Managers are empowered to run their departments with a real sense of ownership. Fashion retail experience in a busy and thriving store is preferred, with proven success managing and leading your team.
Our ideal Fashion Retail Manager will:
- Have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading and motivating a team to ensure they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
- Be able to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get ‘stuck in’; prioritise tasks effectively and displaying a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
- Have the ability to create an exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team, using your visual merchandising skills and commercial acumen.
- Implement considered changes to maximise the department potential, working with your team to optimise profit.
- Have good IT skills and be competent using our weekly sales and profit reports to effectively optimise sales and manage all elements of stock control.
- Ensure store standards are maintained and floor layout meets the company guidelines.
- Meticulous to the detail in terms of product placement, standards, presentation, visual elevation and aesthetics of the retail environment.
Who are we?
Blue Diamond Group is the 2nd largest Garden Centre Group, with 39 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and we are continuously growing. Our centres are widely regarded as some of the best in the country and we have won many retail and restaurant awards. Our extensive refurbishment programme ensures that our centres and restaurants offer style and innovation in an aspirational environment which encourages loyalty and satisfaction from our customers. We invite you to look at our website and view pictures and videos of recent developments such as East Bridgford and Redfields.
As well as a rewarding career with potential for career development, you can expect a competitive salary, attractive staff discount and paid holidays.
If you like the sound of a fantastic fast-growing company with a great heritage and want to make a positive contribution to a business which in return helps all employees to maximise their full potential, then we would like to hear from you!CLICK HERE TO APPLY