Plant Area Assistant – Bedding Plants
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience. As the ideal candidate, you will be immaculately presented, professional and friendly with a genuine interest in plants and gardening, as well as having a good eye for detail. Our customers are our main priority, so therefore you will be someone who is passionate about customer service, polite and outgoing, and someone who would always put our customers first.
Successful candidates should have experience in horticulture and retail environment.
As a Plant Area assistant, you will be responsible for
- Maintaining and watering all the plant stock in both outdoor and indoor plants
- Creating visual and inspirational displays to help sell products
- General shop floor maintenance and housekeeping
- Assisting customers with advice and carry to car
- Using the EPOS system
- Merchandising stock and any other duties required by the Department manager
- Follow guidelines on Action points following reports and floor-walks
- Print and put out POS material in the relevant areas
Who are we?
Blue Diamond Group is the 2nd largest Garden Centre Group, with 37 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and we are continuously growing. Our centres are widely regarded as some of the best in the country and we have won many retail and restaurant awards. Our extensive refurbishment programme ensures that our centres and restaurants offer style and innovation in an aspirational environment which encourages loyalty and satisfaction from our customers. We invite you to look at our website and view pictures and videos of recent developments such as East Bridgford and Redfields.
As well as a rewarding career with potential for career development, you can expect a competitive salary, attractive staff discount and paid holidays.
If you like the sound of a fantastic fast-growing company with a great heritage and want to make a positive contribution to a business which in return helps all employees to maximise their full potential, then we would like to hear from you!CLICK HERE TO APPLY