Blue Diamond acquire a further 6 Wyevale Garden Centres23rd July 2019
The Blue Diamond Group is pleased to announce that we have acquired a further 6 garden centres from Wyevale Garden Centres bringing our group to a total of 36 garden centres across the UK and the Channel Islands.
The garden centres that we have acquired are as follows:
- Tunbridge Wells Garden Centre, Eridge Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8HR
- Lower Morden Garden Centre, Lower Morden Lane, Morden, SM4 4SJ
- Rake Garden Centre, London Road, Rake, Lis, West Sussex, GU33 7JH
- Worcester Garden Centre, Droitwich Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 7SW
- Hereford Garden Centre (Kings Acre), Kings Acre Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 0SE
- Canterbury Chartham Garden Centre, Stour Valley Industrial Estate, Ashford Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7HF
Alan Roper, Managing Director of Blue Diamond, said: “I went back to Wyevale Garden Centres to look for only a couple more centres and came out with six! Geographically all the centres are a perfect fit and enable us to deliver our full Blue Diamond proposition. We look forward to working with our new colleagues across the centres and welcoming them into the Blue Diamond family. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Anthony and the team at Wyevale Garden Centres who during all acquisitions have been supportive, thoughtful and professional throughout.”
Blue Diamond will make further announcements in due course.
All press enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org