Blue Diamond supporting charities across the UK30th November 2021
Tuesday 30th November 2021 is GivingTuesday, the day to give back to charity.
The Blue Diamond Group of Garden Centres are proud to support the following Charities through sales of its Fryer’s Charity Roses.
- Greenfingers Charity (Friends rose)
- Dianne Oxberry Trust (Florida Sunset rose)
- Alderhey Children's NHS Foundation Trust (Reach for the Stars rose)
- Action for Peace and Reconciliation (Eirene rose)
- Hope for Justice (Hope for Justice rose)
- Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen's Trust (Duchess of Devonshire rose)
- RNIB (Elizabeth Ashbrook rose)
- The Groves Foundation (Sarah Elizabeth rose)
- Tree Aid (Little Angel rose)
- Alzheimer's Society (Down Memory Lane rose)
Charity roses are available to buy in all Blue Diamond Garden Centres and bare root Charity roses are available to buy online at www.fryersroses.co.uk*
The Blue Diamond Group donates £1 from every charity rose sold to the respective charities.
*Delivery charges may apply.