The Government has given the green light for Garden Centres to remain open during the current England wide lockdown.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to our Garden Centres for your essential gardening needs throughout the lockdown period.
Our departments will all remain fully open. Unfortunately, our restaurants and cafes will be closed.
Prefer to shop online?
As well as our garden centres remaining open, we are also offering our full online shopping experience, on our brand new website which can be found here.
We have a wide range of Plants, Gardening, Christmas, Home and Gifting products as well as our own exclusive Fashion collection which can be delivered to your front door.
We also operate a Click and Collect service where you can order your items online and choose a time slot to pick up your items from our Click and Collect bays.
We will operate on extended opening hours throughout November.
Restaurants and cafes will be closed until further notice. The toilet facilities will be open.
Shop with confidence
Our Garden Centres have been operating in a COVID-Secure way since we reopened them in May. We will continue to do so and provide a safe environment for you to shop in.
Where possible, we would ask you to visit us on your own or with people from your household only, in line with the changes coming into effect.
Our teams will be on hand to answer any of your questions or assist you throughout your visit.
If you have booked a Christmas event, you can defer this until a later date in December, subject to the rules which are implemented after the current lockdown ends.
Our 'Book with Confidence' policy allows you to change, cancel or move your event completely free of charge. If you would like to move your booking to an alternative date, please book your replacement session by clicking here and request a refund for your original booking.
To cancel your event and receive a refund, please click here.
We have a number of measures in place to help protect both our customers and our colleagues. These are:
• We are monitoring the number of customers in our shops at any one time in line with the Government’s guidance on social distancing. We are very grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.
Where possible, we would ask you to visit us on your own or with people from your household only, in line with the changes coming into effect on 5th November 2020.
• Both our baskets and trolleys are still available for customer use, and we are providing facilities to sanitise your basket or trolley between customer use.
• We urge all customers and colleagues to follow Public Health England’s advice on handwashing.
• We have signage in all of our shops to ensure customers keep apart when queuing at checkouts and welcome desks and reminding customers of the social distancing rule while you are in store.
• Our colleagues and customers' wellbeing are our top priority, and we have taken extra measures to protect them both by installing protective Perspex screens on our tills to provide more protection between our customers and colleagues.
• We are encouraging our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact.
Following the announcement from the Government that face masks will be mandatory in England from 24th July 2020, we would ask that all customers bring a facemask with them to wear whilst visiting the garden centres. This will not be necessary in our cafes and restaurants. Click here to read more...